We have two on-site experienced educators and many knowledgeable volunteers who will be helping make the evening a fun experience! Before and throughout the duration of the event, our educators will be monitoring the weather and other factors that may cause the event to be cancelled. In any such case, each registrant will be emailed and retain southwesthoney.com online credit or have fees returned.
Bees & Brew will be held outside, as such there is an inherent risk associated with any outdoor activity.
As a part of our event, we require all participants to complete our liability waiver. > Click For Sample
- Cold water will be kept on-site, especially for hot days.
- We will have a sealed & locked observation hive containing live bees as a part of our evening.
- The experience includes an optional tour of the apiaries and a chance to see into the hives.
- Unpasteurized honey will be tasted by participants. Please be aware if you have any honey allergies.
- At least one on-site educator is CPR certified by the American Heart Association and First Aid certified.
- Although alcohol is paired with relaxation and our event, unruly guests, as a result of alcohol consumption, will be escorted from the property immediately.
Bees and Brew is designed to be safe so our participants have a fantastic experience! If you have any concerns about safety, please feel free to contact our lead educator and event coordinator, Megan Ryan (260) 609-2897.