What should I wear?
- Appropriate clothing for the outdoors
- We will be taking a walk through our prairie, this means comfortable shoes and they may get dirty.
- We recommend long pants instead of shorts.
- Please be sure to put sunscreen on prior to arrival.
- A hat and sunglasses may be great options to help protect against sunburns and UV rays.
- Please do not wear sandals .
What should I bring?
- A Program Packet with a signed waiver (This is REQUIRED in order to participate). The Program Packet will be emailed to each registrant a week before the class.
- Allow ample time to use the restroom in the clubhouse before the class starts. There will be no designated bathroom breaks and the clubhouse is a considerable distance from the class location.
- Please do not bring snacks, but a small water bottle is acceptable. We will have water on-site for particularly hot days and emergencies to keep our participants well hydrated.
- An open mind, ready to learn and have fun!
What happens if there is inclement weather?
- We will cross our fingers that this does not happen, but as we operate outdoors, inclement weather is a possibility. Before and throughout the duration of the class, our educators will be monitoring the weather and other factors that may cause a class to be cancelled. In any such case, each registrant will be emailed or called and may choose to move to a later class, retain southwesthoney.com online credit or have class fees returned.
Can Parents Attend The Class?
- We encourage parents to join us for this enriching and fun experience. Please come enjoy this time with us- we promise that you will have just as much fun as the kids.
- One free adult per child registered.
- If there will be more than one adult coming with your child, there is a $5.00 fee for that adult payable on the day of the class.
Still Have Questions? Click To View Our Full Frequently Asked Questions List